Friday, February 18, 2011

catching up

hodgepodge kind of day today...
worked on some stuff for VCA, parent teacher conferences, bank business,
dental appointments for all three kids, and ended the day
with a Pampered Chef party.

I haven't been to one of those for quite some time...
I didn't realize just how many of my favorite kitchen tools are from Pampered Chef...
I think that I found some more "favorites" tonight!!!  

I guess I felt like blogging when I got home tonight...the house was quiet, I was catching up on some 
blogs that I follow

I guess nothing too exciting to share, just some recent photos...






A little bit of elementary science fair...the kids were proud of their blue ribbons.

Aiden and Jory had fun building the board...desk lamp, solar panel, landscaping light, switch, light bulb.



A couple of weeks ago, I got to go with Aiden's class to Sleepy Hollow.  They loved snow tubing and
it was a perfect day!!  Sunny and about 30 degrees!!



Aiden had a great time!!



They truly have a great class of kids!!!



The next few photos are for fun...we bought a yummy blueberry pie at the Hearts of Fire Banquet, 
it truly was as beautiful as it was tasty!!!



We also purchased a big basket of coloring/art supplies and this really cool Crayola crayon set came in it.  I love new crayons and it was just begging me to take some photos...










Pretty sad to get so excited over the beauty of brand new crayons...I just about didn't let the kids have them.  It truly was only about 5 minutes before one was broken.  Oh well, the kids have had fun with all the stickers, paints, glitter, poster board and more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment