Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 4th - Slowly but surely..


I am a bit behind with Christmas decorating and baking this year....not enough hours in the day!!

Last year the house was decorated, I had more shopping done and definitely had more baking done. I love this time of year, but for some reason, this year is stressing me out.
{Big Deep Breath}

I suddenly feel the need to make a list. Another list. Can anyone relate?


This was just what I cleaned out of my purse the other day.

Something is wrong with me...lol!!!

So this....


...reminds me of His peace that surpasses {all} understanding. So I will hold onto that and not get too worried about the small stuff.

I still wish my house was clean and festively decorated!!!

Maybe by the end of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered that I make my "s"s same as you... and I only know one other person that does them that way. I knew you were cool. :)

    ReplyDelete