Thursday, March 12, 2009

march 10 - a little {cousin} time



Calyn stayed over with me at mom and dad's last night - she thought she was pretty cool!!!  This morning "the girls" got together at Aunt Jenyse's house and played for about four hours.  They had a wonderful time and Calyn was so tired when I picked her up, she didn't even make it to the city limits on our way home before falling asleep.  The lighting in Jenyse's front room was perfect, so I seized the opportunity to take a few pictures.  They were so excited that it was hard to get them to sit still long enough to snap a few, but I thought they turned out pretty good.  My focus is a bit off on Beth in the last one - forgive me!!!  

Mom had a good day today - not sure she will remember any of it, but her pain has been quite manageable.  That was the thing she was most nervous about.  She slept most of the day and her nausea is pretty much resolved.  She is eating well and seems to be sleeping well, too.  I hated to have to leave, but I have to work tomorrow.  Dad's a pretty good nurse, too, so they will get along fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment