Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January 31st - Just a typical Saturday at the {Hunderossa}

This was the sight I was greeted with when I opened up the dryer on Saturday...quite the variety of {foreign objects} don't ya think!!! No money though...darn it!!!
So, since we were home on Saturday with no where to go...definitely our favorite kind of day....I let the kids play downstairs *unsupervised* while I work upstairs and in the kitchen. I can usually tell what they are doing by the sounds that I hear. Today they were making a fort with the blankets and couch cushions, but after a while, I noticed some different sounds and noises, so I thought I should go investigate. The followinig picture is what I was greeted with when I came down the stairs...yes camera in hand....Meghan was playing American Idol in a very precarious spot....I kindly reminded her that she has already broken two of her arms, so please GET DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!
Then, after focusing on Meghan, I have to check my picture in the camera viewer to see how it turned out when I notice my youngest darling perched on Jory's vintage (read: archaic) speakers. Oh my goodness...get down before that thing tips over!!!
Then, I think...how in the world did you get up there, girl....so I asked her to demonstrate.....
Step 1: Climb up into the window sill....
Step 2: Carefully slide across the window sill...bare foot for better traction...
Step 3: Continue sliding until the desired destination is with in arms reach...(notice the clock on the floor that she had knocked off the wall not an hour earlier....no Jim it didn't hurt the clock since it landed on Cali's head it must have cushioned the fall a bit)
Step 4: Crouch down on to speaker to scope out landing zone appropriately...Step 5: Smile at mom and the camera....
Step 6: Act like a cat and get ready to J....U....M....P!!!!!
Step 7: Jump eversogracefully onto the couch (which has no cushions on it because remember they were in fort position...)
Then I look even further and notice the parachute man precariously hanging from the ceiling fan....darling son takes the credit for that one....It was about now that I noticed the fan was on "so the little parachute man could fly momma"!!!
Here is Calyn showing me her petrified playdo butterfly....(butterflies are her favorite)!!!
Then I notice the arangatang (sp?) *hangin around* watchin the show....the middle child takes the credit for this one....
So, if you ever drive by our house on a Saturday morning and think "boy it looks quite at the Hunerdosse household"...think again...you never know what is going on in the four walls of our happy abode! Buy a ticket and stop by for a show!!!!!! It is for sure never dull!!!!
shellieb







No comments:

Post a Comment