Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 30 - Kids with Casey event...

The event tonight went off fabulously!!! I have to say it was organized mass chaos, if you know what I mean. There were over 250 kids preregistered and I don't know how many registered at the door. It was really well organized, the parental and community support was tremendous and I think the kids had a great time!!! Casey was a great sport...he posed for pictures, signed literally hundreds of autographs and answered questions from the kids. Victory Christian Academy was well represented!!! My prayer is that each child not only had a good time, but also was ministered the love of Christ in some special way.

Here are a few more shots from the night...
This is my friend Shanna with Meghan after dolling her up at the Libby Lu station!!! I think she put 10 years on my daughter...*eye roll*...look out!!!
Calyn is sharing a hot dog with daddy...
This is a glimpse of the eating area and {part} of the crowd...
Here is Aiden with his buddy Andrew. Andrew's mom, Elizabeth Winjum, spearheaded this event....thank you Liz!!!!!Meghan and her best friend from school, Charlotte. Charlotte loves horses, too, and is looking mighty cute Libby Lu - i - fied!!!I thought this was a cool shot of Casey on the big screen and Casey in person....

Again, kind of a cool shot...{Blake} time three...on the big screen...on the stage and on the guy's shirt in front of the camera. The gal next to Casey is a "queen" from something...not sure what honor was bestowed on her, but she did a great job helping Casey out with the question and answer session.

That is all for tonight. Check back tomorrow because if you haven't noticed, the weekends at our house are usually good for some whacky story or picture{s}!!! Bet you're on the edge of your seat already!!!

Oh, and my Thursday picture is just of my 365 album...not too exciting, so I decided not to put it on my blog. Julie and I got together that day to work on it again, but time got away from us (imagine that) and I didn't get a picture of both of us. These pictures are for Friday (even though they were posted on Saturday) and tomorrow (Sunday) I will post both todays and tomorrows pictures....woah...I am way confused, so I am sure you are too....well, I guess it is after midnight...so.....cut me some slack!!!

shellieb

No comments:

Post a Comment