Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365 - I think I can!?!?!

Well, my cousin Julie and I are quite intrigued with the concept of "Project 365". This is a neat way of documenting everyday life through pictures each day. My first reaction was excitement...then I experienced the overwhelming thought that I might just completely fail at this (in a very short period of time). The date is January 4th - Michelle. I can't even get my checkbook balanced regularly.


{note the date of the previous blog entry}


Anyway, I decided to give it a try and hope for the best. I think that I will be able to get a picture each day, but posting a blog entry each day might prove difficult. We'll see.


So, here is my attempt at documenting the days since the beginning of 2009. Enjoy!!!




January 2nd - Calyn: "Do I have enough lipstick, mommie"




January 3rd - My secret ice cream, chicken nugget, pizza delivery man sneaking away. {aka the schwan man}


Ok, so I'm already having trouble with the one picture thing...




January 4th....just hanging around on a lazy Sunday...





Trying to get a neat shot of the kids on the bed...

It's back to school tomorrow for the older two kids...that means back to gettinig up earlier, being more organized, and leaving the house on time!!! Wish me luck!!! See you tomorrow. ~shellieb

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!! You need to put it out there so I can grab it and print it out. How do you get them to do that?!?!?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooo!!! I want to play! I want to play!!

    ReplyDelete