Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January 7th - Homework holder, junk jangler, treasure toter, paper packer!!!


These things have to be made of steel. I got Aiden's back pack when he first started preschool from Lands End. At the time I thought they were pretty proud of their back packs, but here we are four years later and the zippers all still work, his name is clearly legible, there are no holes...I am thinkin this was an alright investment. Meghan claimed pink and Calyn has her eye on the purple!!!

Sorry for the short and sweet, maybe boring post/adverstisement tonight...just got home from church, teeth brushed, hands and face washed and everyone is in bed....whew!!! I am certain that is where I am headed, too. Tomorrow is Aiden's make up Christmas concert...should be good material for the paparazzi {aka mother}!!!!

shellieb

No comments:

Post a Comment