Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 2 in the Blogging World

Trying to dry out today...not too much going on in the fields. This will go down in the books as one of the longest harvests in my "farming days". Although, I must say, I have seen more of my hubby this fall than most. I don't mind, but it isn't really a good sign if the farmer is home a lot during the busiest time of the season. HMMM!!!

We had to have a talk with Ree (#2 child) about how she could not bring her "squirmy", the earthworm, in the house and no, mommy would not build it a cage. I'm sure she found it a nice home in the garage...ewww!!! I admire her caring spirit and how every living thing has such importance to her, but I really have to draw the line somewhere!!! (Mean Mommy)

We are anxiously awaiting the birth of our "great" neice....Joe's sister's daughter is due to have her baby girl any day.....so......more on that later.....I can hardly wait to hold that little sweetie!!!

Here's of few of the latest of my photog attempts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment