Friday, December 11, 2009

December 6th - Making their lists....

I went to Stuart today to help my SIL Jenyse with her open house. I actually forgot to get my camera out and take photos of her home....it was beautifully decorated!!! She has quite a knack!! I particularly loved the simple elegance...she used just the right amount of color, just the right amount of flair....it was perfect!!!

Did I mention I forgot to take my camera? DUH!!!

I ended up leaving the kids with my dad (who by the way is like a new man after having both of his knees replaced this fall!!!) He had Drew, too. I think they all had a good time!

Once in a while, I will reward *read: bribe* the kids to have good behavior by promising them to go to Dollar General while we are in Stuart.

They think is a real big treat.

I don't think they have figured out the Indianola has a DG too!! LOL!!!

Aiden decided on mechanical pencils -$1
Meghan and Calyn chose lip gloss - $1 each
Mommy - a loaf of bread.....ummm.....$2.70

Needless to say, they all found many other things they would like to have, but I explained that they may just have to ask for that for Christmas.

So they promptly wrote out their Christmas list when they got home....Aiden's items are not exactly DG material, but the girls had their eyes on the Snow White lip gloss and the princess press on nails. Can't you just see it now?

These are their lists on the hearth ....

No comments:

Post a Comment