Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st - Finishing strong.....

In case you haven't noticed, I have totally been slacking on the blog posts for....oh...say...about 5 months....HA!!! I had the best of intentions to post daily photos, but I completely lost my edge long about May. In self defense....this was the beginning of baseball season and our crazy life got crazier. Anyway, I have done pretty well at taking at least one photo per day, if not 100, so I shouldn't have any trouble putting together my Project 365 album. I do want to be more realistic next year and post regularly, but maybe only weekly.

In my feeble attempt to end this thing strong, I am going to post daily....I repeat....I am going to post daily for the month of December. An advent "blog" of sorts...

So, here we go. December 1st.............drum roll...............THE PINK FEATHER TREE!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, this hangs out in the girls' room for the month. We have a few more ornaments to put on it, but they are stowed away quite efficiently in the {big} box of Christmas decor. You know the box that is far to heavy for me to lift off the top shelf in the storage room. Yes, Jory could help, but he is still in the field trying to get this crop out....I know...it is December 1st. It is just one of those years!!!
Wait until you see Aiden's tree tomorrow....one hint.....green!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment