Sunday, October 18, 2009

june 28th - meghan lost something....

Well, first off all...I went shopping....trying to pull the dining room/piano room/catch all room into something attractive and usable. All before company comes next month. I work better under pressure...it keeps me focused. Stay tuned for pictures as they develop...

Meghan did loose something, and no, it's not a tooth!!! Yet, anyway!!! Last weekend when we were up at mom and dads, I noticed that when Meghan was riding her bike that the training wheels were not making any contact with the ground. So this weekend we asked Daddy to take them off and see how she did...of course she took right off, leaving the training wheels in the dust.

More exciting news to come from today in upcoming posts....I know it is kind of anticlimactic since it is now 3 1/2 months later, but I am doing my best to get caught up. I might skip a few months and then finish out the year strong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment