Sunday, October 18, 2009

June 20th - Good Egg Days


Growing up, I have such fond memories of Good Egg Days. I know, that sounds like such a weird name for a town celebration, but it fits, really. Stuart, my home town, is known for its motto of "Home of 1600 good eggs, and a few stinkers". Believe it or not, its true!!!! I always try to get the kids back to town for the day. It is so much fun to see people I don't get to see very often. The kids ride in the parade with Papa Jim on the bank float and it is always good for some cousin time with Drew and the girls!!!

This photo was published the following week in the Stuart Herald for the First State Bank ad with the caption "Make all your dreams come true at the First State Bank". It was really hot this day, but Mickey and Minnie were great sports about posing for a picture with the cousins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment