Tuesday, August 18, 2009

May 31st - {recital} day!!!







Today was Aiden and Meghan's piano recital...I think I was more nervous than they were.  I was nervous for them, but also for me...I played a little duet with each of them...can you say sweaty palms and butterfly tummy!!!  They did really well...made mommy proud.  Unfortunately daddy couldn't be there because he was at work, but there was a lot of other family there to watch.  Our only little dilemma was when Meghan announced (after the 15 minute drive to town) "Mommy where are my shoes?"  I couldn't believe it, but she got into the van in her nice dress with no shoes on...this despite the fact that they were sitting out right by the back door.  She would have had to step OVER them to get out!!!  Well, I rummaged around in the back of the van (scary thought, I know) and came up with a pair of red white and blue flip flops.  I guess they worked and after my initial gasp, I had to look at it as a "photo op" and yet another Meghan story to tell someday!!!  I will add it to the archives!!!

After the recital, we did a quick superman in the van clothes change and went to the ball fields for games....the first shot is of the Aiden Hunerdosse cheering section!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment