Monday, May 11, 2009

april 25th - ashley's prom



The kids and I went with Papa Jim, Nana, Drew and Beth to see the Hannah Montana movie this afternoon.  It was kind of a rainy day, so a movie was just the ticket!!!  On our way home, we detoured through Osceola to watch Ashley and Marcus walk in for his senior prom.  My camera was having issues (never the operator, ha, ha!!) so I didn't get any good shots, but she looked beautiful, none the less.  They are a such a cute couple!!!  

For the record, the top photo is NOT what they drove to prom, but as the kids and I were sitting in the van watching the parade of vehicles drop off the couples, this was by far the most hilarious jalopy that went by.  I tell ya...kids these days!!!!  The bumper on that thing was literally tied on with a bunge cord.  I was crackin' up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment