Wednesday, April 8, 2009

april 6 - the {red} medora 1


I'm sure you were in complete suspense yesterday wondering what the truck was like....ha ha....not really.  Anyway...here it is...I think Jory really likes it....he hasn't quit smiling yet.  It really is a great truck...2007 with 12000 miles....what a deal.  We are so excited about the crew cab...let's face it, the kids are not getting any smaller and the old truck was so very cramped with all three of them in the little back seat.  After DWTS and baths tonight, we all were in our pajamas and I said to Jory, "go pull the truck out and lets take the kids for a spin"...so here we go in our jammies at 9pm...down the highway...the kids thought it was hilarious.  Oh, yeah...forgive....me.....for...the....dot....dot....dot...thing.....I really need to quit it....I'll try to do better...........

No comments:

Post a Comment