Sunday, April 19, 2009

april 17th - mom's night {OFF} - kinda...








I can't hardly see straight by Friday sometimes....and the last thing that I want to do is spend the night in the kitchen.  I really love to cook and bake, but sometimes I just want to relax!  I told Jory last night that tonight (Friday) I was bringing home pizza and we would do popcorn and watch a movie.  So...we stopped at Godfather's on the way home!!! Yeah....we got home right before 6pm, supper was over with at 6:30 and the kids played and played in the yard.  Most of the time we are just finishing supper by 7:30 or 8, so this was a real treat.  Jory didn't get home until almost 8, but he ate quickly and the popcorn was ready!!!  Meg drug her stick horse and Annie Oakley hat with her everywhere and Aiden pushed the girls on the swings.  He's such a good big brother.  He can even do underdogs.  

The upload on this blog messes me up all the time...I wish the pictures above were in the opposite order.  Anyway...you get the gest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment