Wednesday, April 8, 2009

april 1 - no foolin' here!!!!


Aiden was in the van tonight and as he was wiping a smear off of one of his lenses, they snapped in two....literally.  Of course, it is after hours, and of course he isn't due for an eye exam until July, and of course he isn't due for new frames for another whole year, and of course I don't weld, and of course I can't bear the thought of sending him to school with duct tape on his glasses *insert mental image of the Revenge of the Nerds*...hmmm....those were about all the thoughts that ran through my mind....oh yeah and the fact that he has BASIC SKILLS TESTS next week....how are we going to get them by then.  Well, since I am posting this 7 days after the fact, so I can tell you that we went to the eye dr. the next day and fortunately the company will stand behind the frames as they really shouldn't have broken.  The eye dr. office will order the new frames and have them overnighted and we'll have them by Friday and we can put his lenses in the new frames!!  Yeah!!!  I was so thankful that everything worked out to get them before his tests!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment