Monday, March 23, 2009

march 15 - {His} promises are the real deal






Even though Aiden and I skipped church today to go out to Stuart to help my mom after her surgery...the Lord blessed us with a beautiful rainbow to remind us of His faithfulness!!  Rainbows have always given me an overwhelming sense of peace and reassurance.  This one was exceptionally beautiful...but it was quite difficult to photograph....I was laying down on my back on our front step...quite a site....and when I got up there was quite an array of sidewalk chalk designs on my back {see yesterday's post}!!!  Aiden and mom went for a walk...then Aiden watched a movie with Papa Jim.  The girls had a "daddy-daughter day" and went to church and then to the farm.  I don't know why but the girls seem so cute in their "farm clothes" and I am not sure who likes it the most the girls or the daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment