Monday, January 19, 2009

January 17th - Guess who didn't go to bed for the sitter?

We actually had a baby sitter two nights in a row this past weekend. Jory's city Christmas party was Friday night and my clinic Christmas party was Saturday night. Jory was working on Friday night and actually got called out in the middle of the party...nothing unusual there....so his partner's wife and I were "dates". When I got home, the fire alarm in the girls' room was beeping because the batteries were low. This had awakened Meghan and she was worried enough that there was no getting her back to bed. This promptly woke up Calyn who can't sleep in her room without Meghan. So I planted Meghan on the floor beside my bed (she wants noone touching her when she sleeps, which works out well because the other two could crawl inside of a person and still wouldn't be close enough). Calyn then bedded down on what WAS my side of the bed. Sure enough...about 10 minutes later here came Aiden....so we had a little slumber party in my bed on Friday night. Yipee!!!

Then on Saturday night, we had a new babysitter. She did a great job with getting the kids to bed....although Aiden went to bed, he didn't ever go to sleep. So, once Jess left and Jory and I were getting ready to go to bed, this was the sight we saw at the bottom of the stairs. You don't even have to guess where Aiden slept that night!

shellieb

1 comment:

  1. I think its funny to the fact that you had your camera!!! What a hoot.

    ReplyDelete